Digital account manager (August 2018)
This is a great job for an experienced digital account manager.
You’ll get to work with some amazing clients on some exciting brands, with flexible working arrangements to suit your lifestyle.
Sounds good? Read on to see if this sounds like you.
You are awesome at:
- Digital campaign planning and management
- Social media – planning, writing, posting, reporting on content. Reaching out to others and engaging with communities.
- PPC advertising
- Web design and build (mostly WordPress themes, so coding skills are a bonus but not essential)
- Google and social analytics
- Content marketing
- Client management
- Agency systems and processes
- Project management
- Briefing, appraising and directing creative (visuals and copy)
Your friends describe you as:
Someone with insanely (sometimes annoyingly) good attention to detail
An on-the-ball project manager: logical, on the case and unflappable
A self-starter, with heaps of initiative, but willing and able to follow strategic direction
Trustworthy, transparent and open
A ‘people person’ who can get on with anyone and balances warmth and tact with integrity
Here’s the deal:
3 month part-time flexible contract, 2-3 days a week
From home or at the NVI in Clovelly Park
Huge career potential: we’re busy and the role will undoubtedly grow for the right person